● 3 1/2 digits 1999 count
● 9 ranges in 7 functions
● Low battery indication
● Autoranging for convenient operation and to save your time
● DC/AC voltage measurement up to 500V
● DC/AC current measurement up to 10A
● Resistance measurement up to 20MΩ
● Audible continuity & diode check
● Accessories included: 9V battery, elastomer boot, test leads, English manual, gift box
DC Voltage 200m/2/20/200/500V (±0.5%)
AC Voltage 2/20/200/500V (±1.0%)
DC Current 20μ/200μ/2m/20m/200m/10A (±0.8%)
AC Current 20μ/200μ/2m/20m/200m/10A (±1.2%)
Resistance 200/2K/20K/200K/20MΩ (±1.0%)
Diode check Test current 0.5mA , test voltage 1.5V
Continuity check Buzzer beeps when lower than 90Ω
Operating temperature 0~40℃ (32~104oF) at RH<80%
Weight Approx. 300g included battery
Measurement Category EN61010-1,CAT III,600V
This product is a highly sensitive and accurate analog multimeter.
Please refer to user's manual before operating for safety reason or faulty use.
If there is any doubt or question in usage, user can consult the manufacturer for help.
User should be sure of understanding the full content of the user manual before using.
Always remember: make sure the range is in the right position in the first place, then check the test leads.
Read the SAFETY CAUTION, Maintainance and repair in the user manual.