● Fuse: 500mA /500V φ6.3x32mm 10A/500V φ6.3x32mm
● 3 3/4 digits 3999 count
● Autoranging for convenient operation and to save your time
● Overload protection
● Duty cycle 1%~99%
● Backlight display is easy to read under any light condition
● DC/AC voltage measurement up to 600V
● DC/AC current measurement up to 10A
● Resistance measurement up to 40MΩ
● Capacitance measurement up to 100μF
● Temperature measurement up to 750℃ /1382°F
● Frequency measurement up to 10MHz
● Diode tests
● Accessories included: 9V battery, elastomer boot, test leads, K type thermocouple,English manual, gift box
DC Voltage 400m/4/40/400/600V ±(0.5%+4d)
AC Voltage 4/40/400/600V ±(1.0%+8d)
DC Current 400μ/4m/40m/400m/4/10A ±(1.5%+5d)
AC Current 400μ/4m/40m/400m/4/10A ±(2.0%+8d)
Capacitance 4n/40n/400n/4μ/40μ/100μF ±(3.5%+8d)
Frequency 100/1K/10K/100KHz/1MHz/10MHz ±(0.5%+4d)
Resistance 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40MΩ ±(1.2%+5d)
Temperature -40℃ ~750℃ (-40~1382oF) ±(0.75%+3℃ )
Diode check Test current 0.5mA, test voltage 1.5V
Operating temperature 0~40℃ (32~104oF) at RH<80%
Weight Approx. 350g included battery
Measurement Category EN61010-1,CAT III,600V
This product is a highly sensitive and accurate analog multimeter.
Please refer to user's manual before operating for safety reason or faulty use.
If there is any doubt or question in usage, user can consult the manufacturer for help.
User should be sure of understanding the full content of the user manual before using.
Always remember: make sure the range is in the right position in the first place, then check the test leads.
Read the SAFETY CAUTION, Maintainance and repair in the user manual.